Saturday, September 22, 2007

I HATE CHINAMAN!

Dear MALE housemate,

What makes you think I will wanna have red wine and watch movie on your laptop with YOU?! or better still in your room?!

And you knocking my door at fucking 3 am, just really PISSED me off.

Common sense will tell you that if you knocked the first time, second time and by the THIRD time I ain't getting the door, it'll mean I'm asleep! Master student, use your brain can?! You not only fucking woke me up, I had trouble falling back to sleep....it's schl hols now....so am going shopping and clubbing today...i bloody need the sleep...

Fucking pissed off...I have never been soooo bloody pissed before...

I hate chinaman...young or old...handsome or ugly...i just hate chinaman...

and if you knock on my door again...YOU DIE...~ROAR~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa...very fierce!!

Misspiggy said...

haha yes...cos i ish pissed to the max...

CK said...

Even if you are pissed you should just hate the china man. NOT china men. Think I saw a voodoo doll the other day, you want one?

Misspiggy said...

i think i need two leh...cos other than the young one, i have the old one which is my landlord...

how's ur road trip? upload some photos leh...

wanted to call u boys over the weekend but dun wanna disturb...haha...muack..missya