Friday, September 28, 2007

I was walking home just now, with howling wind blowing behind me...pushing me forward...it's so cold....

At times my pace was too slow to accommodate to the rate that it was blowing at me...

It's not that I didnt try, it's not that I don't want to move forward.

I've tried, walking as fast as my legs can afford to carry me...

But I'm still being pushed...

It's not that I didn't move..at all or fast enough...

My pace seemed too slow for the wind...it just pushes me forward no matter how...

I wanna move ahead quick...fast....but how come I always find myself being pushed despite myself moving forward....

I hate it...

I need to be in control...I have to be in control....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, you can take control of your life ok? It'a a matter of doing it ok? You have my fullest support. Remember what I said to you before you left ok? Luv u.

Anonymous said...

Babe, stay strong ok? Sometimes in life we have to relinquish control. But it doesn't mean that we totally lose that control. Give and take =)

Misspiggy said...

anonymous: who are u arh...min min is it...eh everytime never leave ur name...I rem what you told me...I'm doing my best =) no worries k...

nahele: Perhaps i'm starting to get alittle impatient here...and am starting to become more of a control freak than ever...will learn to give and take =) muack!

un1Emited said...

If you want to be in control gotta go against the wind. Lol. If you go with the wind direction it will carry you :P..

Whatever it is...

Think about it do you want to when you are old and when you look back you find that you have wasted so much time over something that is as good as rubbish. Jia You Wor

Anonymous said...

you can never guess who I am right? Ur brother lar.....

Misspiggy said...

wan yee: thanx =)

Anonymous: eh calvin arh?! eh i blur...