Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sigh

I couldn't sleep last night. And when I finally did, I actually dreamt of him...

Dreamt that I bummed into him just like how we did the other time under the UOB building. I dreamt that he pulled my arm and wanted to talk to me but I refused to. I walked on...

I hope in real life I won't be able to recognize his face among the crowd. That I'll be the usual blur self and walk my own path. Like how I did the past two times when mr h saw me but not the other way round until my pal pointed out to me and until mr h, himself smsed me....

The usual me will smile, at people I rarely know; at people whom I just got to know; at little babies or toddlers; at old granny or grandpa; at nasty patients or clients even. That's just me. It doesn't hurt to smile, I smile to myself at times when I'm happy, I smile at dogs even. A little nutty, yes I admit.

But to you, if I ever see you again, I dun want to smile at you, I dun want to be able to recognize you because frankly I won't know how to react if i really bummed into you again....

I seriously hope that it will not happen in real life...

7 comments:

CK said...

Silly! I'm sure you'll be your blur self and not see.

Thank goodness for your blur-ness

Misspiggy said...

=p

yar thank goodness for that...

gageism said...

hey.. but give it a thought.. what you will do..
remember what we talked about..? not avoiding things that we dont want to happen..

think about it anyway..
here's some suggestions.. look him in the eye.. and turn away.. like you saw some rubbish and ignored it..

or look him in the eye and turn away... like you are asking yourself... "what was i thinking then????"

or.. look him in the eye and turn away... like telling him.. look at me.. but you are never going to get this SHIT ever again!!!!

or look him in the eye and turn away.. like saying.. "plsssss.. i'm so over you..."

or look him in the eye and turn away.. like just turn away.. becoz this jerk doesnt affect you anymore...

my dear.. mon cherie.. mon amour.... face him.. to know that you are stronger now..
and if i am with you.. and you dont want to dirty your hands.. i'll be happy to punch him for you..

big kiss..
and snap your fingers!!
snap snap!!

:)

Misspiggy said...

"or.. look him in the eye and turn away... like telling him.. look at me.. but you are never going to get this SHIT ever again!!!!"

EXCUSE MOI!!! me aint no SHIT!!!

Me is PRETTY shit can...at least add the word pretty...it makes a diff!

haha...u cracked me up...

so happy...the 3 of us finally 'met' here...haha...

muack muack muack...i miss the 2 of you so much...

Misspiggy said...

o btw...i choose the

or look him in the eye and turn away... like you are asking yourself... "what was i thinking then????"

i think that's most likely to strike my mind...haha

CK said...

well, we all make mistakes. :) well, as least I did, *blush*

Misspiggy said...

ha...i know...we know!

mine is just more grave a mistake...ever...