Saturday, September 08, 2007

Wasted....

Attended Chisholm Ball on Thursday...It was freaking fun! Theme was Masquerade....so we girls went to costume shop and got ourselves lovely masks....And after 3 weeks of no drinking...i got pretty wasted on that nite...luckily I have the girls and guys to take care of me...hehe....pai seh...i know i was abit too hyper and quite a handful to be looked after....thanx o!

Attending first aid course today and tomolo...didnt know doing CPR can be so tiring...30 times and 2 breaths...do for 5 cycles...my arms wanna give way man...bandaging was fun though...haha...

okie gotta sleep...will upload the silly photos of myself during the Ball soon...nitenite...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having fun. Have not been blogging or viewing everyone's blog.

Have fun there! Take care of yourself and like gage said - Discover yourself. I took 31 years to do and to tell myself - I love being myself! And I wish you all will take less time to do it. And Find Your Happiness!

Misspiggy said...

Thanx! =)

You're Dawn right? eh your blog hasnt been touched since like 2006 lo...

I've received the massager! Thanx for sending it to me!! I miss our usual steamboat session at your place! I miss ur hyper baby wan wan too...hehe...

pls take care of yourself...and be happy with whatever you're doing! Send my regards to auntie yar...

Anonymous said...

Hee2. I'll and I will try to blog again. Come home soon and we shall have the steamboat. Let you know if Iam going to Mel and you let me know if you need anything from home.