Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I need inspiration...

to cook for myself. Think if I were to live alone, I'll die from eating the same type of food over and over again....am on the verge of becoming vegtarian, considering I stock up more variety of veg than meat...

Yes, miss yeong here lacks the creativity when it comes to food. Who marry me who suey....haha...

Handsome, have you safely reached Thailand? What a pity you've only stayed for 45 min at the Oktoberfest...I dun think you can finish their huge jug of beer in 45 min leh...muah haha...Why do I have this image of you foaming in your mouth...haha...

Gee....I feel like eating thai food now...

1 comment:

gageism said...

we will do thailand next year, ok?
all these travelling makes me realise how cheap thailand is..
and it's such a beautiful place!

and hey! i drunk the beer like a man!!!
bleah....
we shld do oktoberfest too :p