Monday, November 19, 2007

ATTENTION PLS...

Was talking to Ck last nite...told me that his friend said I should stay in Aussie to work cos the prospect for OT is pretty good. But like I said, visa seemed to be a problem and Ck replied " then come back home...I miss shopping with you..." Eew...so sweet right?

Anyway details of my flight:
Be back on : 30th Nov

Flight no. : QF 9

Depart: 1710

Arrive : 2130

Will be at T1. Pls check the timing on the day itself hor, any delay not my business, dun complain you wait too long arh...but then again....i may be stuck at the liquor section and the DFS section...haha

Yd, fen, sze and yk...if none of you were there when I walk out of the arrival gate...I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE! Ck, you heng...cos you'll be in Sydney so you shall be spared =p

of cos I know you guys love me...so will definitely come and pick me up lar hor? Pls?? Then we can head to chomp chomp to eat stingray and then happy daze to drink beer...onz???

Miss you all lotsssssss.....

p/s: will be good if you guys make me a banner too....hahhaha....

4 comments:

gageism said...

no no no..
pls take your flight details away.
i dont want your other frens to turn up..
then we'll be awkward as to what to do.

you belong to us!
that day
hee..

so if you want to leave it there. make sure that your OTHER frens dont come..
hee..

and i have another take on your career..
go look into it.
visa is a small thing.
dont be spoilt and lazy
if it's good.. why not?
but only if you want to.

as for shopping.. we'll fly to milan..
ok?

Misspiggy said...

wah...go milan to shop? you sponsor me the air tic i dun mind going...really...

as for the visa...there's more to it...explain to you when i head back...

gageism said...

you singaporeans think so small..
think so little..

surely!
I, GAGE SIM, will be so rich that not only will i sponsor airticket..
i'll buy you whatever you want!

now.. get off that small singapore well and think bigger!
*spank*

Anonymous said...

So no need me lah ah? ;P