Thursday, November 01, 2007

so loved...

Little things that I appreciate in life and that's why I love them so much...

Handsome told his mama that I missed chilly crabs and now I have date with his mom cos Auntie agreed to cook for me! Feel so loved can...Thank you auntie! I'll help you wash plates!

Calvin promised to bring me and princess to eat chilly crab too...yeah yeah...

Sze said we'll have a chilly crab feast! He'll wash and kill the crabs and I'll cook them...

Ck is sending me postcard...i'm still waiting...hehe...

One of the days when I felt depressed and unwanted...I messaged fen...here's how our conversation went...

Me: babe...what are you doing?
Fen: Hey babe, am okie. Besides missing you, as usual.

Me: Eh...by 30 if I not married, will you marry me?
Fen: of cos! But you propose to me with a diamond ring can? I sure say yes one!

Me: Wah biang...diamond ring...eh I also want leh. Why not we each buy a diamond ring and proposed to each other? I want tear-drop shape one hor...
Fen: Ok lah. We plan a romantic trip overseas and propose to each other!

Me: Onz! I wanna go Figi island! We go skydiving then we propose to each other while jumping off the plane! We'll probably pee in our pants but dunnoe know is it cos of the height or cos of marriage...hahahha
Fen: Good idea! Then we can hug together and scream and shit! We are such a perfect match for each other!!

You know, when I asked if she's gonna marry me, I tot her respond would be ' siao!' or she would console me with ' no lar you sure can get married one...'

She had me at 'diamond ring' ....really...it made me smile for the rest of the day...

o and did I mentioned Sze sent me an erotic picture with 'Her strong arms cradled him as he laid back in panicked excitement, helpless in rapture: When a warrior breaks...' postcard...

I was smiling so happily while reading the lovely words that he wrote to me...

Smile went into to hysterical laughters when I read the fine lines at the bottom of the postcard cos it goes ' There's no such thing as weaker sex....visit www.letstalkaboutsex.sg/woman for more information....Health Promotion Board - Project Women against AIDS'
Everything ended with " no offense ya...just found ths picture and description eye catchy..."

Same effect...he made my day with me laughing and swearing...all at the same time

How not to love my friends you tell me?

P/s: Sze....I havent told you this...I have a surprise for you! wait okie...i'll send it to you when i'm done with my essay ~angelic smile~

2 comments:

CK said...

Me no surprise?
CK sad... :(

Misspiggy said...

got wat i said u sending me postcard mah...didnt u read that...though it's only one line lar...but i got put leh...i havent received the card yet leh...why arh...