Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cookie

Met up with a fren this morning, it was nice weather...rainy but at least it's cooling...wasnt quite awake the whole time we hanged out...it's the weather man...made me wanna snuggle in bed...sorry about that...i'll be more awake the next time alright =)

It didnt help when I was told the meetup with Rickard, Harald, Janine, Emilie and all gotten pushed back from 5pm to 8pm...so there I was loitering within city for the 3rd day since beginning of this week...tiredness set in at about 4 plus...I couldnt take it anymore hence went to starbucks to get my 3 cup of coffee for the day...and read my book to pass the time...

Managed to finish my book...so decided to walk around abit...

Felt very much alone during this few hours...it's like you're surrounded by lots of ppl walking by but all you feel is the emptiness within...that's what I felt...empty to the core...It's not that I cant do things alone...it just feel different from how I felt back home even when I'm out all alone....I nearly wanna catch a tram and just head home becos of I was starting to feel kinda miserable...

But then again I didnt...decided to just hang around for awhile longer cos I really wanna meet up with this bunch of international students whom I got to know during this semester...

I'm glad I met up with them...It was nice to catch up...the pub was really cool and fun to chill at...we ended up teaching each other how to say the numbers in different language - german, spanish, mandrin etc...It was really fun...

Kinda sad that we're gonna go separate ways soon...

Tonite is more of a farewell gathering to all...sigh...hugged every single one of them when I was about to head home...hugged Rickard for the longest cos I am really gonna miss him...it's like we just had our surf trip together not long ago and now everyone is going off...

It's really really great knowing them all =)

2 comments:

gageism said...

do try to keep in touch with them ya :)

i would if i were you

Misspiggy said...

will try to do that...through facebook lo...hehe...

where are you where are you...how come you never go msn one...the last time we skyped was ages ago can...