Tuesday, November 13, 2007

blisters...

Bought a pair of new heels, wore them, ended up with blisters that gave me open wound. I thought I could bare with the pain and continue my day. I couldn't. Ended up getting another pair to free myself from the agony. Not that my threshold of pain went down but when the wounds start whoozing blood and fluid, one has no choice but to give up and find alternatives.

And no, plasters didn't work. I ain't dumb. Bought a box of plasters, used up almost half of them, kept changing them whenever they came off, tried different ways of sticking them and it still didn't work. That's when I decided to give up. Yes, only when the wound started to get worst and whoozed blood.

It's always the case...

I did try my best to hold on to it, tried to make it work, tried to stretch my threshold...

What did I get in return? Pain and agony...

Now I'm left with scars and potential phobia...

And in case you didn't notice...

It's back to haunt me...

No comments: