Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Backdated stuffs...

Past two weeks went by so fast...before I know it, it's my turn to fly home...

Been out with the guys most of the time...monday was drinking with them and i was totally smashed...apparently i puked while sleeping...and they had to wash my hair for me and checked on me every 10 min to make sure that i dun choke and die from my puke...kaoz...so pai seh and unglam...no image infront of them man...thanx so much for taking care of me...hehe...

Been packing my stuffs into boxes to get them shifted to my new house...learnt to do wise packing such that i spread the weight and able to carry them myself since i didnt get the guys to help me...shifted 8 boxes of things today in my heels somemore...not bad right? haha...

met up with frens today after shifting too.....just feel great hanging out with them...eating...chatting...eating yummy ice cream...

had a lovely night out too...

okie need to do final packing and then sleep...

home sweet home...soon...

No comments: