Sunday, November 04, 2007

brian dead...

Perhaps I care too much, perhaps I assume I saw a glimpse of my shadow in her, I should have just let it be...

~doink~ too much a busybody when I myself dunno any better...yes, I shall be a stingy nun and zip up from now on...it's my ears that people want afterall, not my mouth or brain...certainly not my opinions....

Anyway...obesity is driving me nuts...I'm still in the process of coughing out another 2000 words...sigh...I seriously cant think of anymore things to write...how....I can't wait for tomorrow, then I can go jogging, go drinking, go shopping!

And I miss playing squash...jes, ray, angie and wanyee...can we have a squash session when I go back? I really miss you girls and surprisingly I miss my 110g racket...alot...

3 comments:

gageism said...

wow
110g
sounds heavy

can your flabby arms lift it up?

keke

Misspiggy said...

blood hell! 110 is the lightest! and my arms aint FLABBY!!!! ~denial mode in operation~

ha ha ha ha

un1Emited said...

Haha... sure.. we will have a squash session then and your ice cream party. Btw... your title means brain dead right .. haha.. was a bit shock when isaw the title.. hee