Friday, January 04, 2008

Give me a sign to go from here...

Proper explanation and apologies. That's what I have been seeking all along.

I've only told a few around me, that I met up with Banker on the New Year Day itself.

The moment we saw each other, we just smiled. No tears, no hatred, no-feel-like-punching-his-face kinda feeling. Peace and at ease.

We just sat at the cafe and talked. He showed me his little girl's photos. She's adorable! Really a cute angel.

Stupid? Naive? Big heart? To agree upon meeting up with the man that broke me into million pieces.

I'm only human, I just want a closure that I've always needed - a proper one, face to face.

Tears since July are finally out of my system, words that I've planned to say to him I've said it. Time to look ahead =)

3 comments:

un1Emited said...

Am really happy that you are ready to start a new chapter of life in this new year. I pray that it will be a blissful one going forward.

Misspiggy said...

Thank you! Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you girls, will meet up after I come back from HK alright?

un1Emited said...

Ofcourse.. hahaa.. don't worry... Singapore is so small there's no way you can run right.. even if we don't meet there's are chances that we will knock into each other. HAHA.. take care and have a nice trip!! Take more photo of auggy and ben ben post it when you are free there are so cute.