Monday, January 07, 2008

House Party Part 2

Our nite continued with more alcohol and drinking games...It was freaking hilarious!















Drink up!



















Although he had this pukey face when drinking, I know he loved it...muah haha



















Sze and I...I dun rem when we took this pic...but seemed we had lots of fun...haha















Sze and fen...















Okie buta and I...the bruises on my forehead and legs...all your fault! stop using ur karate on me!
















Dunno what she was laughing about...















This pic is funny...dunno why i had that expression on me...must be due to them not allowing me to open the bottle...















Let me introduce you...yingkai...the guy who tried to use his karate stunts on me...and here u see...he was trying to stretch my leg...freaking painful k...















Eh you play cheat!! hmm..yilong looked gone in this pic...haha...















Hee..it's always fun to see you high...and drunk...















Love this pic! so funny!















trying to pop the champagne....haha...















fen and yd...















the Sim brothers...















That was yk's hairy leg...for the record...when yk was drunk...he stuck his leg up everywhere!!! alot of photos had captured his freaking hairy leg...wah liao...















yd...u can really pose...cam whore! I puking u also posed!















Funny pic...















At the end of the day...everyone was tired...



















and sleepy...





























presenting to you...the peeps who made this party a freaking fun one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow. seemed fun. keke
and i like ur new hair! pretty~

Misspiggy said...

haha thanx thanx!