Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ninny nanny...

I'm a lazy bum...I didnt quite venture out despite reaching HK since Tuesday night...

Just wanna spend time with my baby boys and nua at home...haha...

here are some pics...















The pencil case that I bought and wrote auggy's name on...















The penguin that I bought for ben ben...















Hee...i'm happy...wee...















The ang bao that my aunt gave him...auggy's latest obsession - money...he took MY ang bao after knowing mine was more than his...very clever leh...















And he likes to punch, scratch me and snatch my handphone...that was him pinning me down...















went out with dad and auggy in the noon today... this little bugger ended up sleeping...he's now too heavy for us to carry him around...so we ended up sitting in macs, drinking coffee and eating fries...















he woke up...stoned abit then ate the fries then continued to stone...in the end we decided to head home...haha...without walking around much...















While my parents put auggy to sleep at night...ben ben was thrown to me...so I had to carry him around...sing songs...hum songs...rock and pat him to sleep...















so cute...cant help but kiss him lots...

No comments: