Tuesday, January 01, 2008

thumbs up!

I had a great time last nite. Thank you sooooooooo much for making the effort to come!

Thank you fen for ta baoing the food.

Thank you adrian for helping to buy green tea.

Thank you ck for making the salad and the wine.

Thank you james for being the bartender.

Thank you yd for driving me to get the cake.

Thank you yilong for being so sporting.

Thank you yingkai for coming after work.

Thank you sze for rushing over for dinner.

Embracing 2008 with new bruises everywhere on my legs and arms...I hope it'll be a good year ahead...

To start it off, I'm thankful for the closure...

Happy new year everyone!

Pics will be up asap!

2 comments:

love is passion said...

did you do something about your hair?

looks pretty :)

Misspiggy said...

hey! Yup, cut it. How have you been? Havent heard from you for awhile. Keep in touch via msn too yar =)