Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hongkong, Hongkong!

He was suppose to sleep...

He heard me coming through the door...

He came out of the room and stood in the living room...

He looked at me for a few good minutes before breaking into smiles and called me "Gu Gu!"

He wanted to sit with me while I have my late dinner but it was suppose to be his bed time...

Told him to be good boy, go to sleep and that I'll see him tomorrow morning...

He went to bed with that frown on his face as if afraid that I'll be gone by the morning...

Yes...I finally saw my baby boy after a good 6 months...he is SO adorable. I couldn't help but give him a huge hug and smooch!

SOOOO happy to see auggy again! Sigh, I've missed him so much!

Btw little ben ben was asleep when I arrived...shall play with him tomorrow!

No comments: