Sunday, June 28, 2009

And so...

Michael Jackson passed away...what a pity...his last concert would have been awesome...and now, he is free from the ridicule that others placed on him, free from the worry of his finances and free from the fear of not being perfect outside in...

This week...

Home alone 2 started on Wednesday...why 2? Cos I had Home alone 1 back in 2008 when I flew back from Melbourne for vacation before flying to HK to find my family.

So far I dun think I have spent more than 12 hours at home except today...morning I would be out for work, evening out for dinner with friends then home at night to bathe and sleep...

Headaches been my pretty close friend lately...perhaps not enough rest...stress and headache dun go well...I can forsee myself struggling alittle more in month of July...all the handover, adjustment to make before getting the breather in August...sigh...die die DIE...

I took the longest nap ever...it was supposed to be good until I had the dream...

I rather dream about fen...miss her...and her sms always cheer me up!

1 comment:

gageism said...

prioritize prioritize prioritize!!!
use your limited 24hours for important things first.. your lifestyle is not fabulous! :p

as for these snip bits of unwanted dreams.. stop harping on them. snap outta it!