Monday, June 22, 2009

I quit...

You are always free during weekdays after work and you work in the city...

I work in Jurong...go city very troublesome...so next time you come Jurong to meet okie...

Pissed.to.the.max.

I did try to arrange to meet up in the past...when I was free, you weren't...when you are free, I ain't...so what you want me to do? I aint complaining about it...why should you?

Just becos I used to be nice...just becos I work in city...just becos my work involves dealing with kids...

Everything is deemed easy for me...

I have been feeling stressed...being awake way before alarm time is bad enough, sleeping/waking up with the feeling of stress regarding work is bad enough...dreaming about banker and having to push those thoughts away to focus on work is bad enough...facing my mistakes and not to feel guilty on the daily basis is bad enough...

what more do you want from me?!

No comments: