Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sundown 2009

The overnight movie marathon was awesome! No doubt I have caught those movies before, it was still pretty fun to lie down in the open field and just relax while watching the show.

I was quite amazed that despite having a hectic schedule in the day, I was able to stay awake through the night! Yd snoozed alittle here and there (lousssssyyy =p) while I was busy munching, catching the movie and sms~ing yk mean msges to ask him to run faster...haha...

It was fun. Even with just the two of us. Even with little bit of ant bites here and there. Even with the short drizzling going on.

It amazed me how those people completed 84km ultra marathon and still could walk up the stage to receive their prizes...I mean...they ran non stop for 7-9 hours and still could walk after that...I think I would just be in total paralysis...cos I might just reach the finishing line in the Sadako method plus with massive mental breakdown due to the delusions that I have ran half of the distance but in actual fact I had just completed 4km and still have 80 km more to go!!!GASP!

I think I'll stick to half marathon for the time being. Dealing with the fact of having 17 km more to go is still more bearable...ha ha ha ha...

Btw, pretty proud of yk for completing his sundown full marathon...and watching him grimaced whenever he sat in the car, walked down flight of stairs and struggled to get out of his seat...was all...quite funny...hehe...

Photos up...when I'm not as lazy...

No comments: