Monday, June 08, 2009

Fen's advanture + my rantings

Totally excited for you! Now you should be either watching those in-flight movies or simply dozing off from the lack of sleep...

Am so excited for you...envious at the same time that you're exploring New Zealand on your own...without me...boo hoo...

I guess as we grow older, it becomes harder for us to wanna choose going on this kind of work and travel trip. So I'm really glad that you get to do it! I shall wait patiently for six months for you to come back home and tell me all the interesting encounters that you'll have...

O wait...you can tell me when we are in Melbourne end of this year!! woo hoo! Totally looking forward to that!

On second note, I love not having to work on Mondays...dun be envious okie...missy here works full day on Saturday, so this is my deserved rest day!

Just when I'm falling in love with E71...it's having this overheating problem...bringing it for service tomorrow...yd darling...thank you so much for lending me your phone...will return you once i gotten back mine...will send it back to ur house too so that your mama can get to see me more often...haha...perhaps I should rekindle my craze for guitar hero...

Mizuno run pack sux...paid 35 bucks and all it has to offer is this fulgy green singlet for running (man sizes somemore cos they ran out of 's' for female!), some vouchers, a dull waist pouch and an old SHAPE magazine that was dated March 09...I wonder if the organization bit will be as fucked up as I read from the posts by others regarding last yr's event...hope not...better not deposite bag...

I think talking and letting it out helps...although there are still days in which I felt like shit...but at least the loss that used to be so intense is slightly more manageable...

No comments: