Monday, June 15, 2009

Out..

I met the two of you about the same time 3 years ago...

Little did I know, you have such common grounds with him...

Haven't we always been friends? There wasn't much contact in between cos of the things that happened and eventually you were with someone else while I was with him. Now, you are with another person while I'm on my own.

Like him, you appeared intermittently in my life. Like him, you tried to put me in the exact same position. Haven't you heard, Jayna is still under construction...healing in progress...

I'm human, I have feelings. I'm the youngest child and one thing for sure, I really hate to share.

Let me do the nasty job here. I'll draw the line. Just because I'm nice to you, doesn't mean you can use me as a tool.

You want company, go look for your girlfriend. You want company, go look for your wife.

Like him, I'm striking your name out. Both of you.

No comments: