Sunday, June 21, 2009

snippets of life...

Deforestation happened last Friday...finally I got down to make the appointment and do something about it...

I realised I can be distracted so easily. I think it would have hurt so much more, should I not used the handphone to bring myself away from the task. The count-down and anticipation would have brought on so much more pain! Not to mention the slight bleeding due to dryness of the skin. Anyway, deed was done and I am a happy customer.

Went to seletar airbase for the baffalo wings and other food. It was a nice place to hang out and great fun that yd's mom could join us. We got back to our guitar hero last night! Hilarious night with new people joining us in the chase of beats. Not to mention we have found a new female drummer who has much better rhythm than most of us!

Watching 'Frida' now. Have always wanted to catch it. I think quite a number of scenes were cut. So dampening to the mood. Her drawings were...interestingly weird. And so were her relationships.

Mizuno run was pretty much done...so what's next? POSB run? Army run? Stand Chart run?

No comments: