Friday, April 06, 2007

abcdefg@!#@%$%...stupid bro...

Yeah! It's Good Friday! Which means it's a public holiday! Which means no work! Which means i get to sleep in!

BUT NO!!!

Stupid bro kept asking auggy to shout for me at my door. Big kid went ' Quick quick, shout Gu Gu to wake her up!' and little one will juz go ' GUuu GUuu! GUuu GUuu! GUuuu GUuuu!' First time at around 9 am, second time at 10. Thought i was smart with the locking of my door but these two boys still have the ability to bug me and wake me up! !@#@$# Darn sleepy can...

I did ignore the two buggers and went back to sleep. It was not until auggy kept crying cos he couldnt bear to be separated from his mama who was heading off for church service. Stupid bro juz let him stand at the gate and cry to his mama who was by the door. I simply cannot stand baby boy crying non stop and worst when it was loud enough to wake me up.

If u havent seen me in my morning wake up mode, i look like a mess. Messy hair, gooey half opened eyes. I simply look like siao char bo. But i cant be bothered. Hey, i got woken up, plus i'm at home. So who cares...

And so, i got out of my room, picked auggy up and put him on my shoulder, with my half closed eyes throughout. Surprisingly he stopped crying, gave a flying kiss to his mama and juz propped his sweaty head over my shoulder. Carried him, pat him on his back. Hummed songs - from london bridge is falling down, to twinkle twinkle little stars, to 'ke ren lai', to humpty dumpty, to 'i'm a little teapot'. Eventually he fell asleep on my shoulder after a good 30-45 min of carrying...

By the time i put baby boy down on the mattress to sleep, bro claimed that he's tired and started snoring-_- Excuse moi, i should be the one feeling tired leh...i ended up with slight back ache and not able to get back to sleep cos i'm wide awake ALREADY!

who is the father huh huh huh...

!@#$#@ stupid bro....

No comments: