Monday, April 09, 2007

New found jealousy

Residual happiness is still in my blood. I cant stop smiling even till now...So darn happy can!

Saturday was such an eventful day despite me waking up at 7 am; travelling down to ICA building; standing around for 1.5 hours to collect my passport; rushing down to cineleisure to catch 'Conversation with other woman' at 11.30am; purchasing nice nice bra at CK tang and nua~ing at starbucks for my much needed coffee and lunch.

Spent a good half of the day with myself, on my own. Great to do my own stuff at my own pace! No one to rush me, no one to say 'no' to the things i do.

Met up with Yk in the evening. Made me such a happy woman for the rest of the day! Gotten my early birthday gift from him - Shirlyn's CD! To top it off, he took me to her CD launching event at the outdoor esplanade! It was such a great performance! I just couldn't stop beaming throughout the whole event! Not that i've not seen Shirlyn performed before. It been near half a year since i last went to Wala to chill out. I missed her voice and the UnXpected's performance so much! The only thing that was lacking during the performance was a nice cold cold beer in my hand! haha

O and i bumped into a fren who loves Shirlyn juz as much as i do...so happy to see him despite him not able to recognise me and walked past me like i'm a total stranger -_- I didnt know my hair style makes me look so different...nice to be able to watch the performance 'with' him after a good half year of no contact

O i went to get autograph from Shirlyn at the end of the performance! haha...like wat i did 3 years back! Man...i'm like a little fan..being excited and happy to get her to sign the CD for me...so darn silly...haha...

HAPPY!!!! Thank you oki buta! I know i dun see much of you but whenever i do, it's always filled with laughters and happiness and occassional brusies...haha...

No comments: