Friday, April 20, 2007

~PMS~

If i'm a bipolar disorder patient, i think i'm currently in the manic stage now. I want to get myself a pair of gucci shades, get my hair coloured, manicure and pedicure done, buy myself pretty dresses, give my malnurished body some really good food, buy the camera that i need, get the lappy that i gotta have, buy tonnes of shoes that i fancy, purchase all the nice sexy bras and bikinis that i can never get enough of...Get the things i want, buy the things i desire without ANY consideration

Of course, in reality, i still have the ability to delay such gratifications. So...none of those for moi...~ROAR~

I'm currently in this sian mode which i dunno how to describe....

At times all sorts of input from the surrounding and the ppl keeps flowing my way 24/7 non-stop...I juz feel like putting both hands to my ears, close my eyes and shut things out from my system completely.

Was in dilema in the beginning of this week due to new launch of study programme here. Seriously, when i finally set my mind to do something for myself, things like that have to pop up. Then i'll have to take a step back to re-evaluate all that i've planned. You know that kind of feeling?

Will be going for the briefing on Sun. See what's the difference between it being offered here and in melbourne. Why this year? i tot it's gonna start next year or 2009. Perhaps someone up there is telling me that i've made a wrong move - that i should have gone last year? If i were to go for it last year, everything will be so different....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't understand why you're looking back.

go buy some of the stuff u wanna get, just cheaper versions.

jes

Misspiggy said...

Because things would have been totally the opposite as what it is now..