Monday, April 23, 2007

start with green...end with purple....

~code green~
Everyone in my house is taking turn to fall sick...first is moi, then papa, then auggy and now bro...

Auggy and bro been puking. The two boys always fall sick together and it's always the baby pass to the dad. That's how potent baby germs are...

Was feeding him milk before he slept, trying to burp him. He coughed and started looking abit weird. Before i could carry him off mama's bed, his veg-mushroom-porriage-dinner came splashing out of his puny mouth and onto moi! Sigh...his puke didnt kena him at all cos it went horizontally out onto my arms and legs. So...i have to hold him an arm length away from his own puke, wait for mama to carry him to toilet to wash off, then sit still and not move an inch from the bed while i wait for some kind soul to get me paper towels to at least wipe off the puke from my arms and legs before i can walk from my parent's room to the toilet.

Tell me, which single and avaliable woman can stand being covered in puke for approx 5 min or more, analyzed the puke contends and wonder what did baby boy have for dinner, while waiting for paper towels to come my way so that i can clean up without giving a word of 'Yucks....' or ' EEEee vomit vomit' ?? Perhaps cos it doesnt smell and i was too engross in looking at what he had puked out...haha

I think working in hospital helps a great deal. I mean it's not as though i've never cleaned up patients' shit or puke before, so what's with baby's puke? Either that or my tolerance for gross stuff is way higher than anyone else...Or best...the combi simply makes me the ultimate gross champion...HA haha hahaha...

On a different note...
Handsome made my day =) Moi love surprises! Big or small i dun care...i juz looove surprises! ~jump jump~

At first when my therapy assistant told me someone was looking for me, i thought which patient wanna see me to have earlier appt for physio...again...haha...

It turned out to be sweet sweet yd, who came looking for me for lunch! Yippee...so happy to see him standing outside my clinic! It's the effort that counts and i appreciate that a hell lot! Seriously, it makes my day so much more bearable =)

Jia you for your french tomolo handsome...though i dunno how to say jia you in french...anyway juz write whatever u can lar...

See ya on Sunday!

No comments: