Sunday, April 22, 2007

smiling with tears...

Went to Wala with audrey last nite. It's a simple girls' nite out. We eat, we drink, we bitch. Thanx for asking me out and listening to my complaints. If not for u asking, i'll probably be at home nua~ing as usual. Had so much fun grooving to the songs, laughing our hearts out. Appreciate your company woman=)

Bumped into yk. The moment he saw me, we juz burst out laughing. As usual, i'm greeted with a flick and a punch by this big bully of mine. Stupid pig, when will you ever stop abusing me, i'm already left with skin n bones =p

Bumped into L too. He's suppose to be alone but decided to crash with us girls. Hoped he's had his share of fun.

Shirlyn made my day. Sang 'starlight' and 'time is running out' which are currently my favourite songs. Sang ' Locomotion' which reminds me of ck. Sang ' Grace Kelly' which reminds me of yd. Not that i havent seen them for very very long. But somehow i juz miss hanging out with them. I kept telling myself - gee...it'll be good to groove to 'their' songs should they be present.


Auggy is sick. Fever and vomitting. Heartache. I miss the cheeky, bubbly him. ~Speedy recovery baby~

I havent seen him much this week cos from mon to wed i was home late. By the time i'm home, he's asleep. I didnt know i miss him that much. Fact is, i miss him alot...To the extend that i decided to skip a workshop that i'm suppose to attend to go home in the excuse that 'i'm tired'. Actually i juz wanna play with him. Hug him and kiss kiss him.

I did hit him really hard on his palm though, for he threw some stuff out of the window despite me telling him not to. He cried pretty badly at the fourth time i hit his palm and was asking me to 'bao bao...bao bao...' . Okie, i ended up carrying him and soothing him after that. I know i know, i'm going to be a bad mother...o man...



Had the craving for potato chips and i ended up finishing one whole mango on my own at 11.30pm. Healthy snack it is but not so healthy to consume it at such late hour. Me eating mango, me eating it at such hour, me staying home doing nothing but watching tv all day long juz reminded me of someone. Someone whom i was told was rotten and so not worth remembering but i still did. Someone whom i've gotten reminded of suddenly when one of my babes sent me the song that he told me he liked. He had that song in his car on repeat mode back then and it's on repeat mode in my nano now. Now that i recall, no wonder i dreamt of him last nite.

I know i'll be better off without you and so do you. Good luck in whatever you do....

No comments: