Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wah sick again...

Went for a jog yesterday evening. It was merely a 4.8km jog. Then came the running nose. So i slept early at around 9 plus (which is so darn rare). Next came the fever. And yes, everytime i am bound to play for the squash match, i'm sick. Two weeks ago was like that and same for today.

Even a patient whom i saw two weeks ago asked me if i'm having sinus or flu again. Man...what's wrong with my system. Just dun understand how come i get flu and fever so often. Sianz

On a happier note, fen babe came down to watch me play my match. Hee, okie lah...i was abit nervous but after awhile i'm fine. As usual, i lost but at least i didnt score nothing this time round. But after the match, i think my fever went up a notch higher.

Babe, thanx for making your way down...appreciate that! In fact no one has done that before....hehe...

I'm glad i didnt type the msg, i'm glad i didnt press send...

gonna go sleep...hope tomolo will feel much much better...

Came across this video ~nice~
Title sorta describes how i felt on saturday nite =)



I’ve been twisting and turning,
In a space that’s too small.
I’ve been drawing the line and watching it fall,
You’ve been closing me in, closing the space in my heart.
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.

Chorus
Well I can’t explain why it’s not enough, Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
It’s the better thing to do,
It’s time to surrender,
It’s been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces don’t fit anymore, Pieces don’t fit here anymore.

You pulled me under,
If I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
That’s breaking my skin.
Well I’ll hide all the bruises,
I’ll hide all the damage that’s done.
But I show how I’m feeling until all the feeling has gone.

(Chorus)

Ooh don’t missunderstand,
How I feel.
Cause I’ve tried, yes I’ve tried.
But still I don’t know why, no I don’t know why.
III dont know why…… whyyyyyyyy!

(Chorus)

No comments: