Monday, April 30, 2007

to be continued...

Yippee....sweet sweet handsome came over my clinic again! Gave me some of his crackers...haha

Last nite we went Marks & Spencer and we each bought different packets of crackers. So i kept bugging him to tell me if his is nice when he goes home to try. You know how i can be forgetful and repeat the same old qn from time to time. Haha...I think i've bugged him enough and he actually gave me some of his in a containter today...hoho...Thanx o!

I sooooo dun wanna play the game later...not that i'm a sore loser...I just dun wanna face those bitches....as bitchy as i am....i can never reach their level of bitchy~ness...maybe in another 20 years time....but then again...i'm sure i'll still be a lovable aunty =p

2 comments:

gageism said...

haha
you didnt bug me..

actually it's coz i don't like it. but not sure if you will like..
so must as well let you try.

plus you msg to say you late for work.. so shld be quite moddy today.. so hope my crackers can cheer u up a bit..

Misspiggy said...

o sooo sweet of u...

wasnt moody actually...juz woke up with a jolt and a 'shit' as first word out of my mouth in the morning...

ur crackers juz make my day even better =)

Thanx o!