Friday, July 06, 2007

happy times..blur times...

Had dinner with my fellow pals...fen, ck, sze, jiayen, yilong and vic...though vic left shortly after i arrived...yk cant make it cos of muse conference held at timebre =(

Yes i was late again for dinner but this time round without even realising it cos i thought the time to meet up was 8pm when it was suppose to be 7.30pm instead...no wonder everyone was so punctual today...haha...so so sorry ppl...must be the glass door...

Thanx for the wonderful time spent...dinner, ice wine, coffee, bitchings, suanings and laughters...

About glass door...
I walked into one this afternoon while on my way to collect my shades from the optical shop!!! Power right...kaoz...

Was darn tired and wasnt really aware that the shop was closed...so juz when i was wondering where did the ppl in the shop went... 'GONG!!' I literally slammed my entire right side of my face into the glass door...there was no one in the shop so it's okie...but there were SOOO many ppl outside the shop, not only seen me but also heard that super loud 'GONG'...i had to lower my head and pretend there wasnt any pain...zoomed out of the building as fast as my bloody legs could go...

Wah liao eh...i can bear with the pain (mind you i cut my own lips with that slam can...) it was the malu~ness that was unbearable for me that i had to call fen and whine to her... I felt like a bimbo...how can i not see the glass door...wah kaoz...never in my life have i had such a malu situation before...and worst part is...i couldnt stop laughing at myself...from noon till evening...seriously...if there were a friend with me then...either i wont bang into the glass door or that my friend will roll on the floor and laugh until he/she cannot get up...

i was wearing my specs for god sake...bloody luck man...

traumatized...really...by myself somemore...argh...sometimes i juz cant stand myself...how did i ever become so darn blur...must be the alcohol o_O

4 comments:

gageism said...

hey!!!!
why weren't i invited for the dinner???

hee..

and why weren't i there to see you challenge the glass door???
it would have brighten my day!

Misspiggy said...

sigh...u dunno how much wish u were with us when we were laughing at old jokes...

and hor...that moment of the 'bang' was the malu~est moment of my life...nothing can beat that man...nothing...so it sure will brighten ur day cos u'll die laughing at the state i was in...haha

gageism said...

hee..
the other day when my sister flew to london
we were in chinatown..
and chatting..

and i walked into a lamp post...

muahahahaha
:p

Misspiggy said...

haha...haha must be hilarious...no wonder we are good good frens...i didnt know my influence can be spread to london too...haha