Monday, July 30, 2007

miss miss him...

Miss him so much...esp since i have big bed in my room and plenty of space...

Miss him budging into my room and messing with my things...

Miss him reciting the names of the 7 dwarfs, singing the cuppy cupcake song and the gastby song...

Miss his cheeky smile and lively chuckles....

Miss him banging on my keyboard...

Miss hugging him and smooching his chubby cheeks...

Auggy arh...do you know gu gu misses you alot...

I've finally called home today...after week n half of not calling home...my baby boy called me 'gu gu' over the phone....sigh...i wonder if he rem me or know that i'm the one talking to him...

Happy 2nd Birthday to you, Auggy...i hoped your daddy, mommy, ye ye, nai nai and little ben ben celebrates ur bday for you tomolo...

gu gu loves u alot....pls dun forget about me okie??

No comments: