Sunday, July 15, 2007

Washingmaid cum sushi master...

Sigh...staying on my own will mean i need to do laundry myself...eee...i dread that...cos i only know how to handwash clothes...which is darn tiring for a lazy bum like me...

First attempt of washing clothes with machine today...i think i dyed one of my green top with my purple sweater...not very obvious but dun like it leh...

Actually i dun mind handwashing clothes but due to limited hot water....i have to wash them with cold icy water....water is so darn cold and numbing...like what nikki said...can become sushi master liao...haha

Went to the city yesterday...bought some stuffs...cheap deal! haha...gonna go get my shoes today...hate wearing sports shoes with jeans...bleah...

Trying out my contact lenses today...hope i wont get lost...cos vision makes me blur...haha...

2 comments:

gageism said...

tip for you..
wash whites and colours separately..
wash new clothes by hand once.. to see if colour will run..

try the machine.. hand wash so time consuming and tiring :p

as for contact lens..
buy those small saline solution and bring it out.. bring out your case and glasses..
so u can take them off whenever u need..
really.. i still do it now.. most of the times..

Misspiggy said...

you....havent reply my mail!! go clubbing without me!!!

yar i'll do that..thanx for the advice...

getting use to contact lenses...but only wearing them when i'm going out...hehe