Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hey yo..

Greetings from Melbourne! Weather is pretty cold here...comforty at times but with the wind...it'll be chilling...

Luggage i had was so heavy that i couldnt pull it off the conveyor belt but gotten dragged by it instead...doink~ was like running after it till a kind and strong man actually helped me lifted it off...so pai seh...

anyway slept for the whole day today cos i was juz too tired after the flight and lubbing my dua luggage everywhere in the campus...

hehe...

ppl...thanx for sending me off...thanx for taking half day off to drive me and my parents + auggy to airport; thanx for rushing down from work , from school and spending money on cab fare to catch me; thanx for rushing from hotel after your wedding to send me off and passing me the gift and ang bao; thanx for giving me the card and bookmark; thanx for the hugs and kisses

am settling pretty alright here...so no worries...orientation starts tomolo...hehe...

To my beloved fen, Happy birthday to you....thanx for everything o...

5 comments:

Peifen said...

thanx gal for the bdae pressie! it's so sweet.... take care over there & do update ur blog often o!
luv ya! muack~

gageism said...

yo
sorry i wasnt there to send you off.
i'm back home liao.

hope to see you soon!
hee..

kookiesg said...

love you!

miss you!

looking forward to receiving a 'new' jayna hee :)

take care~

Misspiggy said...

fen: glad you like it...sorry arh didnt get u shades cos dunno which one u'll like...next time u choose then let me know...

gagey: i thought u'll be back on 12? wish u were there to send me off...then u'll see how auggy is like...

apple: i miss you too...now freezing cold here and have to cook for myself...darn darn lazy to do that man...

pinkmpho5|s said...

ur luggage was suppppppeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr heavy la!!