Wednesday, July 25, 2007

mixed feelings

you were already with her when you asked me to be your girl...

you were married and you STILL asked me to be your girl...

you asked me to come back to you when you ALREADY have a baby girl of 6 mths...

what were you thinking? that i'm overseas so i'll never know the truth? or that there's no way of you getting busted at all?

it's okie that you toyed with my feelings...eventually i'll recover and heal...i'm pretty sure of that...what i hated most is that you've ruined your baby girl's life with all these fucking white lies...tonnes of them in fact...how will she feel when she grows up learning that she was brought to this world for the wrong reason?

how can you still insist that you've always wanted to be with me? how can you still say all those things when your wife told me she suspects she maybe pregnant again...juz 6 mths after she had given birth...

perhaps ignorant is the best...knowing all these truth makes me sick to the stomach...you were dumber than i thought...seriously...doesnt matter that you were from RI, VJC, a degree holder or holding a job in the bank...you are way too confident...so much so that you finally get exposed totally...

i'm not trying to be mean...but seriously...pray hard that your baby girl wont get to meet someone like you when she grows up...

what goes around comes around...really...

No comments: