Monday, July 16, 2007

Strong, well toned calf muscles....

Every day, i need to walk 20-30 min to and fro my university...starting to feel the ache in my already-skinny legs...the only exercise i do now...walk...and walk...sometimes against strong wind too...got resistance...not bad eh...

nikki babe left for darwin and then gonna go back to singapore in a week's time...sigh...gonna miss her man...really thankful that she helped me settled in and pass me so much stuff...thanx babe...owe u tonnes man...

called home yesterday...missing home alittle...missing auggy a hell lot...sigh...he said he is 大聪明 and not 小坏蛋 over the phone when mama asked him to speak to me...so cute right...sigh...i miss him alot...really....

miss shopping with my gal..miss bitching with my handsome and baby...

anyway i cooked myself porridge last nite...not bad le...except that it was too big a bowl...i no choice have to eat all despite finished cooking at 10 plus...haha cos i only reached home at 9 plus

my apology for being so slow in reaction and not speaking up...i really dunno how to react at that point...will learn my mistake and not let it happen again...

gotta peeps...need to sleep...nite....

1 comment:

gageism said...

miss you too...