Tuesday, July 31, 2007

pics, pics and more pics

Auggy and i at the airport... he was saying his favourite phrase - bu yao bu yao




























beloved mom and us...















Fen and I















Ck n I...woo someone was in office wear...haha














Audrey and I...i'm using the bookmark u gave me...
















Liu Ren Bang...wonder when will 6 of us gather again...with me in mel, jianming in usa...hmm who's next?
















beloved squashies and I...I miss my drinking kakis...














James and I...thank for sending me off...














the bunkhouse we stayed in during our surf trip...














the fireplace that we liked to crowd around at...














Playing pool...in the living room of our bunkhouse














Alison and I














Rickard and us...














Sonia and I














it was pyjamas party nite and two of them wore these...highlight of the day man...haha...the evil twins














Always like to disturb him and ask him where is his evil sister...haha














with the girls at a small pub near our bunkhouse...














monia and I














Koala bears!!














Great view!














Our crazy in-charge who drove us through the steep roads














Harald and us, behind us are the apostles














Sunset...the sky was beautiful














one of the existing apostles...














us, at the great ocean road trip...














with lani and andy










































hehe having crazy shots before it gets too dark!














Emilie and us...














Beautiful sky














The organisers for this surf trip...debrief session cum giving sugar session...

3 comments:

un1Emited said...

Wow... the scenary is awesome!! Haha... looking forward to see more.. hee... upload more if you are free!!

gageism said...

gawd..
so nice..
remember the route!
you'll bring me there... no excuses!

hee..

Misspiggy said...

wanyee: eh...o sat i'm going for another trip..will upload the photos then...

gage: sorry...i dun rem the route cos someone drove us there...i can show u the map next time u drive k...muah haha