Saturday, December 01, 2007

I'm home!

The moment the plane touched down...I was grinning...cos I couldn't wait to see them...Soooooo happy to see them all...yd, fen, sze, yk, adrian, choon yew...

Feel so spoilt to be fetched and driven by the guys...thank you sooo much o...

Went home to put luggage, hugged mommy...called daddy...then zoomed out for supper at chomp chomp...

Finally get to eat stingray, cai tao guey, la la, rojak and drink sugarcane juice...yum yum...

Everything seems the same yet it comes with that tinge of unfamiliarity...Kinda weird....

I have so much to talk to yd they all...sooo much....i cant wait to hang out with them longer!!!

ray, jessie, angie, wan yee and chin han...we gotta meet up soon too!

Currently am stuffed and still smell of stingray when i burped...eeks...

waiting for hair to dry so that i can get my much needed sleep...

okie peeps...in case u need to reach me...call my singtel line...i'm still using it alright...

seeya ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!

*HugZz*

Misspiggy said...

Thanx princess=) see you soon alright!