Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The day with " you like it? you like it?...eh not really" storie...haha

My last dental appt was 3 years ago! Wow, I didn't realise that until I asked my dentist about the last visit I had with her. That record card even had my old house address instead of the current one. Freaking long ago! Perhaps I'm lucky, only had 2 cavities...hehe...eh...3 years never check leh...2 considered quite little okie =p

Went walking around AMK hub with mommy thereafter. Quite fun, except that I dun think my mama appreciate my choice of clothes for her...haha...kept saying too young...too bright...too trendy...doink...

Met up with handsome for dinner tonight. Was at Raffles City Starbucks, sipping my coffee, people watching, waiting for him to knock off...

It was the exact same spot in which I cried tonnes in public, to eve, to handsome...telling them how miserable I was on separate occasions but on that one single issue. Sigh, time flies...today, I just enjoy sitting there by myself, looking at the people buzzing passed...no more misery, I'm neither sad nor happy, just felt lighter...perhaps baggages are finally shedding off...

Had a great time chatting with handsome...so much to catch up upon over the past 6 months...so much to laugh about...with each other, at each other...hehe...it's this kinda connection that I've been missing, to hear from close friends and be heard with that tinge of attentiveness only they know how and can give to me =)

Meet up again soon...want you guys to see me until you wanna puke so as to make up for the remaining half a year when I'm not around...muah haha...

No comments: