Thursday, December 06, 2007

I miss my baby boys...

Latest pictures of my baby boys...I miss them to bits...miss them sooooo much....















Auggy looking really smart in his winter uniform. So cute!



















He looked so funny in his daddy's shoes...hehe



















My parcel of 'Thomas and friends' reached him on Monday...he seemed to like the hat alot =) been calling home and trying to get me to thank me for it...so sweet hor...















This is little ben ben...you know...he seriously looks the same as Auggy at this age...SAME!!! I rem last time Auggy also have some photos with this kinda poses...look the same lor...















Very cute hor...got the shuai shuai look hehe...















Finger...yum yum....















In the process of covering my greys...kaoz...hairstylist said I have quite abit of greys again! !#@@!@#@!...sis asked me...what has aussie done to you...give u two cavities and white hair?? =p















Okie..this is my new look...one side shorter than the other...hope i dun look too toot....

No comments: