Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I have never...

had such Great Christmas Eve!

Started my Christmas Eve by preparing salad and dessert. Went to Jessie's place for dinner. Turned out the dessert was pretty well liked by most peeps...hehe...happy...

Done with dinner, off we head down to Happy Daze for count down. It was alittle disappointing. We ended up not counting down, instead we were too busy trying to shun from the peeps who started the 'snow fight' with their sprays...nearly suffocated or rather intoxicated by the fumes that the sprays gave out.

Downed 4 shots then off we head to Somerset for the Martinis! Emerald no. 5 serves the best martinis! Had tonnes of them cos it was one for one.

Had so much fun downing the martinis and our round of games in ' I have never...' We were laughing our heads off and making so much noise that the couple at the next table found it interesting just watching us play.

No puking for me this time round. Wasnt smashed either despite tonnes of alcohol which was good, except that I missed a step and sprained my ankle while trying to go back to Jessie and Peifen.

Abrasions and sprained ankle...still....I had so much fun this year...so much more fun as compared to last year....Thank you girls for being there for me...

Hope everyone's Christmas this year trump the one they had last year!

No comments: