Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dodo's wedding

Part of the reason why I decided to come back to Singapore was becos beloved cousin of mine is getting married...

We grew up together, we fought, she always made me cry ( okie...I admit...I'm a hum bao most of the time when I was young), I always imitated her, copied her even in the dresses I chose...

And now, seeing her getting married to her cute-sporting hubby, I'm truly happy for her...

Here are some pics...














Went to do hair for the wedding...from looking like an alien...














to doing french manicure for the first time....Really like my nails! Cos back when I was working, I was never able to keep my nails long nor put nail polish...hehe...feel very ladylike leh...















My look for dodo's church wedding...mind u hor...i wore peachy pink! sooo not my colour...but it's the bride's theme leh...so bo bian...haha...
















The tired couple....The morning for 'Zhuang men' we literally had to use our bodies to block the brothers...cos they played cheat...not only did they waste the chilli beer, they took forever to wear the red undies that I bought...only the groom was sporting enough to wear the red bra with two oranges in them...haha

And they guys made us sisters to kiss groom's dog on the mouth before letting us into his place!! @$#@$ Heng i like dogs and that Hatchi doesnt smell...
















Pretty dodo and me! I freaking hate my nose...big and shiny...puke puke
















Wedding dinner...in the hotel room..waiting to go down...















Me and kiddo...the only girl left in the Aw family who is not married...haha...when is ur turn arh?!

No comments: