Monday, May 04, 2009

Birthday celebration part 1

Saturday:

Had dinner with my pri school frens in the evening after work. My dear min cooked me dinner with peifen being the assistant chief.

It was fun sitting by the kitchen watching the two of them walking to and fro, whipping up a meal for me...tee hee...I'm da queen! haha...

Dinner was simple but yummlicious one...and yes woman, it's so worth it and thank you so much for the effort! Appreciate the time and tasty food you've cooked...

Fen, thank you for travelling to amk for the lychee martini cake! hehe...


Sunday:

Had a mothers' day cum my birthday gathering with my aunt, cousins and my parents at East Coast Tong Lok restaurant...Seadfood! haha got to have my chilly crabs...yeah!

Cake and pressie! Photos will be up soon...waiting for my cousin to upload them...hehe...

dodo, thanx for the bag!

kiddo, thanx for the cute piggy pen cum note holder...very nice!

Can't wait for the weekend to come! Yippee!!

No comments: