Saturday, May 09, 2009

Birthday celebration part 2

Sunday
Dinner at East Coast Tong Lok with mom, dad, aunt, uncle, my cousins, their partners and baby Emma.

Chilly crabs were yummy and having baby Emma around made it all so fun. Pictures are not up yet, they were with my cousin.


Tuesday
Met up with Ally and Gladys for dinner. We bitched, we whined, we laughed quite abit. Mainly updating each other on what have been going on in our lives.

I still miss our days in Melbourne. Just the 3 of us, doing our fyp, shopping at Bridge Rd, buying, buying and buying. I still miss potluck and our drinking session with the guys...

Wednesday
Met up with Audrey for dinner. Pretty chic bought me OPI purple nail polish. Thank you so much!

Was alittle too tired by the time I had dinner so we went home straight away after eating.

Did I mention I kena hit by the red round swing on my lips? My forever so funny kid, stepped on it and it swung towards my direction. My LIPS! Wah lau...it bled can. Never liked the taste of blood and my smart angel asked me 'Why you don't like your blood' -_-

Anyway my only answer to her was, you gonna pay for my 'lup chiong lips' and we burst into laughters...sigh...kids....dunno to laugh or cry man...


Friday
Met up with min and apple for dinner. They lovingly treated me to Soup Spoon and Starbucks...hehe....I miss them man...Can't wait to see baby no. 2 in July!

Went to watch 'Woverine' with SQ and then went for a drink. Movie was great. Company was great too...have not stayed out late for a long long time.

Thank you for the lovely coasters that you've bought...hehe...you know which one I like out of the 6 of them...hoho...


Saturday
No need to work today! Gonna go for hotel stay today!!! Yippeee!!!!

No comments: