Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday celebration part 4

I promised myself not to cry starting from this month onwards but...

darn...almost teared when fen gave me the present over dinner just now...

Collection of photos of us, of ppl around me, ranging from pri schl to sec schl to jc to poly to melbourne, of my family, of my baby boys...of the love that I always have and those that has never faded a single bit...

Like what fen said, I think it's a brilliant idea to flip through it whenever I'm feeling down, to remind myself how fortunate I really and already am...

I know it's not cheap to print those photos out, to use that lau pok pen knife of yours to cut the pictures to the right size for the album, to sacrifice your sleeping time while you fight your engineer war the next day...

Thank you so much babe...

No comments: