Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday celebration part 3 - The hotel stay...

It was fun...the girls did make it all so fun by trying to blindfold me and leading me to the dinner place. Too bad, my excuse of 'dun wanna spoil my eye makeup' gave it away that we were heading to majestic bar for dinner!

It was cosy. Food, wine were good and the company was even better.

Back to the hotel room, the girls actually decorated the room with birthday banners and the little lightings! The room was alittle smaller than what we have imagined it to be. Nonetheless, it was so comforty that I was called forth to the bed almost immediately...hehe...

Hitting the purplish Barney pinata was fun and it did take quite awhile and abit more of my energy to 'break' his legs in order to release the goodies! Not to forget, the girlies were playing the famous Barney song at the background while I was waving the wooden wand like a light sabre. Darn funny moment.

Following that were drinks and yummy champange cake! Photos are with ray. I wonder when she will send them to me..hehe...

It was such a funloving, creative night and I truly feel blessed to have my squashies with me all these while.

~jessie babe...we missed you! Hope you're having fun in Africa =)

No comments: