Friday, May 01, 2009

happiness...

I had a GREAT time last night. Thanx to peifen, she was willing to be my faithful driver and drove me around to the places I told her so as to entertain ourselves...

First stop was prata at thomson...after eating the cripsy korsong prata there...we have decided to ditch jalan kayu prata place and fix thomson prata house as our supper cum hang out place in future...seriously, their prata and teh tarik taste so much better....

Second stop was Geylang...I seriously have nothing in mind and since we have car, might as well go drive through those lanes and look at the brothels and prostitutes...hmm...I have to say...it was alittle disappointing as we saw more guys than girls on the streets...the only thing that surprised me was how the brothels actually look like...woo..very nice purplish neon lights...poor peifen had to concentrate on driving while I went 'wah...look at that...wah look at the girls!!' ...so she didn't really get the chance to have a good look...hehe...o and we found out that lorong 18 is the busiest and most happening lanes out of the rest...haha....

Third stop was Changi village...yes...we went to see the she-males...sadly...not many of them too...not very pretty either...sigh so disappointing....hehe

Last stop...we went to T3 to have a hot drink...was just sitting there, talking, dazing, people watching...surprisingly I did find T3 super cold...unlike the first time when I just came back, complaining about it being so warm and stuffy...see...what has Singapore turned me into!

Anyway, we ended our driving trip at around 2 am...thank you peifen for being such a nice driver...I do look forward to you becoming my designated personal driver when you come back from nz...hehe..300 bucks okie?

As for today, had a fantastic time with my cousins and baby emma. We had a picnic at Botanical Garden. It was filled with food and laughters...very family feel kinda day for me...and it was extremely great that emma girl could join us...she's the queen of the day...all the attention was on her...like da jie said...ah yi and ah ping provided the food, I provided the snacks and she provided the entertainment ie. emma....haha...

Favourite picture of the day...














looking at this pic just melts my heart and it felt so real to me...if only...

No comments: