Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday celebration part 5 & 6

Part 5

Met yd in the noon to make new specs. Took awhile for me to choose and I finally decided upon these puma specs...trying to look sporty so that I'll be sporty enough to wanna exercise regularly....hahaha ~roll eyes~ who am I kidding right =p

What I love about this trip...to see yd bargain the price of my specs and his shades...see how he tehhhhhhhhh and allowed me to get that extra discount despite his own shades...hehe...thank you so much!

Following the specs making...went for rojak....coffee...chatted...met up with ck and james for dinner...they got me purple rose! teehee....

Thank you yd for the pressie...bringing me to specs shop...tehhhing for me....helping me buy t-shirt and necklace from thailand...and the purple nano!

Thank you ck and james for the rose and the purple nano!

Thank you sze, fen, choon yew, yingkai for the purple nano!

Thank you so much! I'll see you guys this sat!


Part 6

Suppose to meet Gladys and Alison for dinner...but Gladys aint feeling too up to it so I ended up having dinner with ally and her sisters...hehe...fun...

Babes...Thank you for watch and the CD! the 27 sweets and the nice nice paper bag! hehe...thank you!

Meet up soon pls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

moroccan Kitchen Cabinets seajoanne Slipcovers polluted Polar Heart Rate Monitors lughod Popcorn Machines asean Garage Door Openers daythe Area Rugs mayes Omeprazole arrogance