Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back off...

The last thing I need to hear, is from others who act upon your telling that I need to be taken care of and be given support. I think you have once again, stepped over the boundary.

I seek for support from others on my own accord, I seek for support from people who are close to me. There are reasons why I only told certain people about certain things.

Dun come mother me as though I am all vulnerable, just because you happened to read my blog. I dun need that. I seriously just want a peace of mind. So please...back off...

Appreciate your concerns but I think things should just remain as it is...I have said it once, I am gonna say it again, I do not want to complicate anything, so let's just be colleagues and possibly friends, if you can understand the boundaries.

No comments: