Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cant sleep...brrr....

I saw a couple with their baby girl today while on my way to work. I think I saw them before, during our Bintan trip. Very cute little girl with quite big size but very funny parents.

Then I thought about the trip itself, how fun it was albeit it being a brief one. I thought of the buggy ride too. And I smiled. Cos it was the most hilarious ride ever, with me driving us into the bushes, uprooted some of the bushes, almost crashing into the big drain. I remembered I couldn't stop laughing despite the accident. I just couldn't stop. You were really shocked at first, almost wanting to scream at me for my reckless driving. But you ended up laughing with me. And we had to stop somewhere for me to get down cos I was laughing so darn hard. You didn't dare to let me drive the buggy anymore after that.

And because I crashed the buggy into the shrubs, little leaves and flowers dropped everywhere onto our seats. Bits of your pants were stained by the flowers, purple colour. And I started laughing again.

It was fun. It was good memory too. I still smile when I thought about it...

No comments: