Monday, April 23, 2012

The cold hard bitch...

Sigh, I feel exactly like one right now.

When I said about the no contact break for a month, did you think I dun mean it at all? Or are you trying to make me feel guilty - that I'm the cruel one who is playing mind games with you by not answering or replying your messages and calls?

I am not playing mind games or having any tricks up my sleeves. I am genuinely tired. I really just want to be on my own for this period of time to think things through. Who in the right mind will initiate such thing if she/he is happy in a relationship, knowing that it will work out well? At the moment, I just dun see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Running a fever right now, sigh...perhaps I have over worked my body...hopefully I will be fine by Tuesday...

I have more to tell but my head is bursting...shall stop and give it some rest...

No comments: